Keto is one of the most popular types of diet today. Although this diet is a little tight, nutrition experts say there are a number of tricks that can be done to keep feeling full when applying the keto diet.
Keto is a high-fat diet. There are several things that keto actors can do to keep feeling full :
1. Make sure to run the right plan. Certified sports nutritionist, Kylene Bogden says, in the ketosis phase, one of the classic signs is feeling full. However, when we feel hungry, Bogden suspects that you are not following a proper diet plan.
2. Eat less. “When starting keto, most people will realize that the amount of food that must be consumed to achieve satiety is actually far less than the diet in general.” As soon as said registered nutritionist Jenn Fillenworth. Because fat as the main macronutrient component in the keto diet on a calorie per gram basis is the densest among the others. So, we only need it in very small amounts to achieve satiety. However, of course, the food consumed must be the food that goes into the food list of the keto dieters.
3. Add low-carbohydrate vegetables .For some people, eating in large portions is a way to make them full. For people of this type, Fillenworth recommends adding low-carbohydrate vegetables to the diet. Some of the vegetables in question, including broccoli, cabbage, and mushrooms. If you include these vegetables, you can more freely consume large amounts of food, because the vegetable carbohydrate content is very small.
4. Eat natural foods. In order to feel full, the Summer Yule registered nutritionist recommends that we include a lot of natural foods. Avoid non-nutritious snacks or those that include lots of sweeteners.
5. Eat enough protein. Yule recommends that consumption of low-carbohydrate protein and vegetables be reproduced. Oily fish such as salmon or tuna can be the right choice because they are not only full, they also contain fats that are healthy for the heart. In addition, we can also choose whole eggs to make the body full while providing good nutrition for the body.
6. Eat leafy vegetables. “Leafy vegetables are a good option for keto and other dieters because they provide a lot of nutrients like Vitamin C and folate which are hard to get from meat,” Yule said. Besides filling, leafy vegetables are also very low in calories and low in carbohydrates.
7. Satisfaction with fat consumption. Registered nutritionist Staci Gulbin recommends that each food contains substantial healthy fat so that we feel full. For breakfast, for example, consume an egg with avocado pieces for a healthy source of fat and a little protein.
8. Drink lots of water. “Like a healthy lifestyle in general, it’s important to consume lots of water to keep the body’s functions running,” Gulbin said. Drink water at least half of your body weight, in ounces.