An important factor in getting the ideal body weight and improving body metabolism is the food menu. What we eat is more important than how many calories we eat. Here are simple and easy recipes for the ketogenic diet
BULLETPROOF COFFEE (BPC)
1. One half or two tablespoons of Arabica ground coffee
2. Two unsalted butter mini cups (or equivalent)
3. Virgin Coconut Oil
How to make with ground coffee
1. Boil the water, wait 2-3 minutes
2. Put the coffee into a cup, pour in enough hot water (about twice as much coffee), leave it for 30 seconds.
3. Fill the cup with boiling water. Wait 3 minutes.
4. Mix two unsalted butter mini cups. Stir well.
5. Add VCO according to taste.
6. Bulletproof coffee is ready to drink.
GINGER AND LEMON ELECTROLYTE WATER
When trying the keto diet, there are some keto players who feel cramped, aching due to lack of minerals. Well, a simple recipe from Dr. Eva is very suitable to keep the body’s electrolytes while adding minerals from salt. Here’s how to make it:
1. Two ginger finger segments, peeled and shredded.
2. Four – five glasses of water.
3. The end of one – ½ tablespoon of the Himalayan salt.
4. 2-4 slices of lemon.
5. Adequate apple vinegar to taste.
6. Stevia sweetener.
How to make :
1. Boil water and ginger until boiling, then strain.
2. Enter the Himalayan salt and stir until smooth.
3. After cold, mix apple vinegar and lemon slices (put the lemon slices when they are to be drunk so they are not bitter).
4. Don’t forget, when adding apple cider vinegar, try it first so that it tastes right with each taste.
5. Add stevia or sweetener to taste.
6. Store in a closed flask.
7. Put it in the refrigerator until it’s cold or it can be drunk with ice cubes.
8. Drink whenever you need.
KETO PEANUT BUTTER
1. 125-gram roasted peanut.
2. Coconut flour / dried coconut 25 grams.
3. 25-gram almond flour.
4. Cacao nibs 25 grams or according to taste.
5. Cacao fat according to taste.
6. Stevia / low-calorie sweetener according to taste.
How to make :
1. Blend the peanuts until smooth like pasta.
2. Combine coconut flour, almond flour, cacao fat, and stevia. Continue blending until blended.
3. Mix the cocoa nibs, you can also add the chopped nuts to taste.
For serving sizes, it’s only 25 grams per day. The other can be stored in a freezer or refrigerator.